Did you know that the STS Technical Design team has a state-of-the-art engineering / manufacturing facility in Monterrey, Mexico? Well, we do, and our entire group down there is doing some serious incredible work; work that covers a variety of niche service offerings including automation, mechanical design, low and highly yield manufacturing, 3D printing, production line improvement and quality insurance. At this facility, our experienced team of experts, including new hires like Ivan González, continue to provide its global customer base with exceptional solutions for those on a tight budget.
But enough of about us. If you want to learn more about our team’s engineering, automation, product development and additive manufacturing services, you can always check out our website. And since we came here today to introduce a new team member, let’s go ahead and get to that, shall we?
Everyone, meet Ivan González, STS Technical Design’s newest Design Engineer based out of Monterrey, N.L. México.
In order to help you get to know Ivan a little bit better, we asked him three questions and his answer are below.
Thanks so much for taking the time today, and Ivan, welcome to the team! We are very excited to have you.
Tell us a little about your professional background, education and / or experience?
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronic Engineer from Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, and I’m currently working on obtaining my Master’s Degree in Industrial and Business Administration. Since 2016, I have worked for an automotive company where I developed skills in different positions as a designer of production lines in the project department and maintenance area.
What do you like to do for fun when you are not working?
When I’m not working, I like making home improvements, painting a room or building something new. I also enjoy having a BBQ with my family and friends. But when I really need to relax, I go fishing and camping for a few days… far away from the city.
If you could be any superhero, which superhero would you be and why?
I would be Batman! No question about. Why? Because is my favorite superhero. He took control of his fears and used them as motivation. Heck… he doesn’t even need superpowers!
- Meet Brittany Keathley: Recruiting Sourcer in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Kimberley Ayres: Recruiter in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Megan Shelton: Recruiter in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Nadalia Haita: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Jami Drexler: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Amber Mallak: Recruiter in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Chloe Peterson: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Celeste Rodriguez: Recruiter in Jensen Beach, Florida
- Meet Erin Gabrielson: Recruiter in Garden City, Michigan
- Meet Kermit Kapp: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Cindy Najera: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Stephanie Brown: Recruiter in Melbourne, Florida
- Meet Gary Lortscher: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Aubrey Kruger: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Keith Russo: Recruiter in Jensen Beach, Florida
- Meet Nala Diallo: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Tina Malm: Recruiter in Severn, Maryland
- Meet Jason Fraise: Recruiter in New York City, Florida and Pennsylvania (he’s a nomad)
- Meet Brook Rankin: Recruiter (Remote)